Home » Courses» Malaysia JPK (SKM) Tahap I Certificate
Malaysia JPK (SKM) Tahap I Certificate
- Qualification / Level: Malaysia JPK (SKM) Tahap I Certificate
- Mode of Study: Full Time / Part Time
- Duration: 6 months
The Malaysia SKM program is a fundamental course for students to solve technical problems in beauty line with basic concept of theory and hands on practical training. This is an entry level to professional international beauty therapy courses.
Students must undergo at least 6 months of training in theoretical & practical work.
Administer Safety Practice
Personal Appearance And Communication
Facial Care Treatment
Manicure / Pedicure
Superfluous Hair Lightening Depilatory Service
Eyelashes / Eyebrow
Upon completion of the course, and by having competency in all tasks of Certificate level, students will be awarded Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 1.
With the JPK (SKM) Tahap I Certificate, a graduate can work in the following service fields within the esthetic sector:-
Make up Artist
CIDESCO most prestigious international beauty therapy qualification.
CIBTAC are a leading International Awarding Body responsible for the education of Beauty and Holistic Therapists.
|SKM's skills certification is recognized by the industry in Malaysia.|
Impress Esteem International Beauty Academy?
· Internationally accredited beauty college by CIDESCO, CIBTAC & JPK (SKM I, II, III).
· Over 20 years of proven teaching experience.
· Well qualified and highly experienced tutors.
· Comprehensive and latest teaching facilities.
· Consistently secured the highest passing rate throughout the exams.
· Lessons conducted in Mandarin, English and Malay.
· Free products for training use.
· Provide 100% education loan.
· Hostel for needy students.
· Job assignment and business guidance upon graduation
|Internationally Recognised Qualifications|
|Malaysia Recognised Qualifications|